keskiviikko 18. marraskuuta 2015

Self-evalution

Title: Self-evaluation

1. List the five assignments that you want to be evaluated. 
- 2, 6, 7, 10, 11

2. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
- I liked assignment 2 because I like to write stories.

3.
Which assignment do you think is your best one? Why?
- I think my essay (assignment 11) is good because the subject is close to me

4.
Which assignment (of ALL the assignments) do you think was the most difficult one? Why?
- Probably assignment 3 because i’m not so strong when in comes to translating.

5. What kind of aids did you use when writing?
- My imagination, I do free writing in my freetime so writing is easy for me.

6. What kind of feedback did you receive from other students?
- I got a comment saying my fairytale was good J

7.
Do you think you improved as a writer?
- Maybe, at least I hope so

8.
What are your strengths as a writer?
- As I said, imagination and I think my grammar is okay?

9.
What are your weaknesses?
- Maybe the lack of inspiration and also perfectionism. Usually I’m not happy with something I write because it’s not perfect.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti